1. What are the volunteer requirements/options?
JAYBA requires one volunteer commitment per family.
Volunteer options include:
- Volunteering as a Board member or Coordinator,
- Coaching - Head Coach and Assistant Coaches qualify
- Volunteering at the concession stand (6 hours or two shifts). Families can elect to opt out of the volunteer requirement during registration by paying an opt-out fee of $100.
2. What is the fundraising requirement for the 2019 season?
JAYBA is non-profit organization that relies heavily on families participating in league fundraising in order to keep costs of participation reasonable. All families are required to participate in fundraising, but there is only ONE requirement per family, regardless of the number of players participating. For 2019, families will be required to sell 10 - $10 raffle tickets and a drawing will be held to select winning tickets for various cash prizes.
Families will be required to pay $100 (10 raffle tickets @ $10 each) at the time of registration for fundraising. Tickets are to be sold by families and the money collected by the family is theirs to keep, as the tickets would have already been paid for during the registration process. The raffle ticket stubs will then be turned in at the Town Hall Concession stand on designated dates (TBD) during the season by May 31st. The drawing for raffle winners will occur in July at our End of the Year party.
3. Is there a discount offered if I have multiple family members participating in the league?
JAYBA offers a $20 discount off the regular player registration fee for each additional family member.
4. When will I learn what team my child will be on?
Once registration closes, the players will be allocated and the teams will be decided, this occurs in late March. Coaches will be instructed to reach out to the parents in late April to provide an introduction and let you know what team your child will be on.
NOTE: If you would like to request your child to play on the same team with another specific player, please send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org. We can not guarantee that this will happen but will make all reasonable efforts to grant your request.
5. When does the season start/end?
The season will start with practices in late April (weather dependent) and games will start in mid-May and end in mid-July.
6. When are games typically played?
All regularly scheduled games will be played during the week, Monday - Thursday. Rain-outs are scheduled at the Coaches discretion.
7. Where are games played?
Home games will be played at Town Hall Fields in the Town of Jackson, off Division Rd.
Away games will be played in the surrounding communities; Richfield, Slinger, Hartford, or Erin depending on the age level/league selected.
All TBall games will be played at Town Hall Fields.