Welcome to the Jackson Area Youth Baseball Association (JAYBA) & J-Hawks 2021 baseball season. We are excited to have you in our league. Here is what to expect.
All payments are due and participants should be paid in full asap, if you are having trouble, please let us know.
Raffle tickets – 4/3/2021
- Raffle tickets will be available for pickup at the Field Opening event this weekend. Starting at 10:00 am, parents will be able to stop up at Town Hall Fields to pick up their individual raffle tickets. After the initial pickup date, we will have raffle tickets available throughout the season at the concession stand. All raffle ticket stubs should be returned to the concession stand prior to the JAYBA Party.
Bathrooms - 4/19/2021
- We will have portable toilets delivered on 4/19/2021. We will open up the Pavilion bathrooms as soon as the town turns on the water, it should be in the near future.
Concession Stand - 6/1/2021
- We will be fully opening the concession stand starting in June. We will have a couple of "soft open" nights to make sure we can work out the kinks.
Brewers Little League Night – June 15th
- We are anticipating this event, more details to follow. Discounted tickets will be available, based on MLB & the Milwaukee Brewers attendance policies.
JAYBA Party – 07/24/2021
- We will be hosting our annual JAYBA Party and Raffle drawing this year. We will have lots of games, activities, food, and beverages for people of all ages. More details to follow.
J-Hawks Tryouts for 2022 Season - 7/31/2021
- We will have more than one day available for tryouts, please plan for the last weekend in July. More details to follow.
In the meantime, please be patient as we get the season started. If you have any questions, please let us know how we can help.