Welcome to the Jackson Area Youth Baseball Association (JAYBA) 2021 baseball season. We are excited to have you in our league. Here is what to expect.
Team Rosters – 4/1/2021
- Parents, please check the roster to make sure your kid is listed.
Coach Selection – 4/1/2021
- Head Coaches and Assistant Coaches have been assigned. Your team may need more help. If you can be an assistant coach, you will fulfill your volunteer hours for the season. Each team should have at least two to three coaches, if your team does not have 2-4 coaches, that means we could use your help.
Raffle tickets – 4/3/2021
- Raffle tickets will be available for pickup at the Field Opening event this weekend. Starting at 10:00 am, parents will be able to stop up at Town Hall Fields to pick up their individual raffle tickets.
Practice Schedules – 5/3/2021
- Initial practices are scheduled by the Schedule Coordinator. It is up to the Head Coaches and Assistant Coaches to schedule additional practices for your team. Teams should practice the same nights of the week they play games.
Game Schedules – Late April
- Game schedules are being worked on now and they will be ready in the coming weeks. The games will not start until after Memorial Day weekend.
- For most teams, the season will end the week of July 19th.
Uniform Distribution – Mid May
- We will work to complete and distribute all uniforms by mid-May so that everyone has their uniform before June 1st.
Brewers Little League Night – June 15th
- We are anticipating this event, more details to follow. Discounted tickets will be available, based on MLB & the Milwaukee Brewers attendance policies.
JAYBA Party – 07/24/2021
- We will be hosting our annual JAYBA Party and Raffle drawing this year. We will have lots of games, activities, food, and beverages for people of all ages. More details to follow.
In the meantime, please be patient as we get the season started. If you have any questions, please let us know how we can help.